So recently, I tried to make my local dictionary which is Achinese to Indonesian, and as well as the other way translation.
But then, the jar file didn't work two-way translation as I expected. It only translate from language1 to language2 and also when I input the first letter using uppercase letter, it wont display the results if I use the lowercase in my dictionary file (csv file)
Here are the config that I did, this
and the properties, I left the empty box for default value
and the Bitmapfontgenerator tab, maybe this was not the source of the problem, but I put it anyway
at last jarCreator tab, this
Actually I haven't finished the dictionary database for this language, I will discuss it with my friends as soon as I can handle DFM-creator. So I use example csv file here
Here I include the source and jar files, http://k002.kiwi6.com/hotlink/0blioupg08/attach.7z
Sorry for being such a newbie and thanks for your response.